Jawed Naqvi at his best. Read Sacred thread of the soul - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
BABRI MASJID DEMOLISHED TWICE - THIS TIME BY A BIGGER FORCE
As a young journalist on hearing the news of #BabriMasid's demolition on Dec 6, 1992 I was devastated. My faith on Constitution and rule of law was shaken that day. But in all these 27 years I was living on hope that damage done to Constitution will be repaired by its keepers - the Supreme Court. I could easily forgive uneducated kar sevaks blind with their faith but sad to see 'eminent' judges of top court also hold the similar view.
As we wait for the #BabriMasjidCase #Babri_RamMandir_Verdict today, lawyers and activists in Bangalore have prepared a brief legal history and a timeline of the whole issue. Interested persons, journalists - You can download it here from the AIPF site. @aipfindia http://aipf.online/2019/11/09/a-brief-legal-history-of-babri-masjid-and-timeline-of-the-legal-suit/
#BREAKING | Lula's release has been ordered by a Brazilian judge Friday afternoon. https://twitter.com/LulaOficial/status/1192888341584322562
1. Restore accounts of @sanjayuvacha, @ladkidyutiful and others. Today someone's account got locked because he politely requested his followers to donate to #Altnews!
2. Restore the deleted tweets on Kashmir.
3. Stop censoring liberal and progressive voices.
4. Take strict action on online abuse and threats.
5. Sack Twitter India chief and other senior staff.
Looking forward to @sanjayuvacha's legal and Dilip Mandal's online campaign against Twitter.