@zoon take off the device and throw it away. you appear to have a healthy enough lifestyle that you are probably in tune with your body and don't need the distraction of Apple tracking your biometrics and giving you "advice"
How to farm in your apartment
Looking for assistance with this, anywhere out there.
Those who are interested in testing the nahotspot might ask- how do I see if people are actually using my hotspot. Here are 5 ways to see what's up. 1/7
60. Colours of Hieroglyphs in the tomb of Khnum-hotep...as published in Saqqara Mastabas I. Red: mouth r, ka arms, loop s, ring-stand g, kher ring-stand, khent pots, ns whip. Yellow : sab panther-skin. Green : plover, buri fish, reed-leaf a, ni-sut plant, kherp sceptre, ma sickle, sieve kh, neb basket, handled basket k. Blue : drill-cap t. Black: hair and beard of tep head, jackal, water n, drill-cap
HILDA FLINDERS PETRIE,
Inscriptions by MARGARET A. MURRAY
Lets talk VPN.
I'll assume VPN is setup correctly and DNS traffic is going through VPN & not leaking to ISP
* VPN moves masquerade firewall to a remote server
* ISP can't see what sites (IP addresses) you connect to
* ISP can't see plain-text traffic
* ISP can't provide authorities your logs
* VPNSP can see all sites you connect to
* VPNSP can see plain-text traffic
* VPNSP can see all DNS requests
* VPNSP can provide authorities your logs (harder if VPN end in another country)
enior Research Scientist at MIT, Stephanie Seneff, discusses the recent paper she co-authored with Peter McCullough, which shines a light on science showing that mRNA vaccines may be causing widespread illness and death.
All the news that's fit to toot.